• Profile picture of davidwarnie

    davidwarnie

    1 month, 2 weeks ago

    A custom badge can be a useful way to put a business or club identity on existing clothing. As a Best Custom Patch Maker, we work with customer artwork and help prepare it for embroidery and other patch styles. The design can be adjusted for size, colours, lettering and borders before production. Custom Embroidered Patches UK also provides artwork support for customers who do not already have a finished patch design.

About Me

 My background is in marketing and I have gained useful experience through projects connected with custom apparel. I am David Warnie and I enjoy working with businesses that want to add their own identity to clothing. My experience around patches design company work has helped me understand how artwork needs to be considered for both appearance and production before a customer approves the final design.

Media

Sponsored.

Sponsored