<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Hmsay | BlueLand usa | Activity</title>
	<link>https://hmsay.com/members/nicknamehfdeet/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://hmsay.com/members/nicknamehfdeet/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for BlueLand usa.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Mon, 05 Oct 2026 23:38:49 +0000</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0ed8fa7b0bdd9c129f6cbc19a91983ce</guid>
				<title>I wanted to reduce my family’s plastic footprint, but it felt nearly impossible to find household products that didn’t come packaged in plastic, actually worked, and fit into the reality of life with a newborn. So I decided to build a better option—and Blueland was born.
Website: https://www.blueland.com/
Địa chỉ: 35 Nguyễn Thái Bình, Phường 4, Tân Bình, HCM, Việt Nam
Phone: 0356 686 238
Email: cj5582com@gmail.com
#CJ5582 #CJ5582ChínhThức #CJ5582UyTín #CJ5582ĐăngKýah</title>
				<link>https://hmsay.com/activity/p/33002/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 02:48:22 +0000</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<div class="activity-inner"><p>I wanted to reduce my family’s plastic footprint, but it felt nearly impossible to find household products that didn’t come packaged in plastic, actually worked, and fit into the reality of life with a newborn. So I decided to build a better option—and Blueland was born.<br />
Website: <a target="_blank" href="https://www.blueland.com/" rel="nofollow ugc">https://www.blueland.com/</a><br />
Địa chỉ: 35 Nguyễn Thái Bình, Phường…<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-33002"><a target="_blank" href="https://hmsay.com/activity/p/33002/" rel="nofollow ugc">Read More</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>